Dr. Dre’s Estranged Wife Explains Why She Needs $2 Million A Month
Dr. Dre and his estranged wife, Nicole Young, is currently caught in a divorce battle. Things doesn’t seem to look like it’s getting better as Nicole is requesting close to $2 million a month, in spousal support.
The massive amount of money, left a few confused, causing an uproar on social media.
TMZ reports that the breakdown of expenses goes as follows:
– Laundry and cleaning: $10,000 a month
– Clothes: $135,000 a month
– Education (tuition and living expenses): $60,000 a month
– Entertainment: $900,000 a month
– Charitable contributions: $125,000 a month
– Mortgage: $100,000 a month
– Telephone, cell phone, e-mail: $20,000 a month
The couple have been married for 25 years and split earlier this year. They share to grown children together.